2 aprile 2014

My Legume Love Affair # 69 - the Round-up


I really enjoyed and been very honored to host for the first time MLLA on my blog and hope to keep on following the event more frequently and be hostess again some time.
A big thank you to Lisa of Lisa’s Kitchen, the running organizer of the event, and Susan of The Well-Seasoned Cook, the founder,  for giving me the pleasure to host.





Very nice dishes on my table this month, a great variety about legumes and their multiple use: so let's enjoy the rich buffet together without any further ado.



by Janet of The Taste Space


by Linsy of Home Cook Food


by Mamta of Light Food Desires


 by Deepali of Lemon in Ginger


by Sanhita of Pocket Full of Spices


 
by Siri of Cooking With Siri


Lisa of Lisa's Kitchen


by Terry of Crumpets & co.



by Claire of  Chez Cayenne



my entry



And the lucky winner selected at random for both prizes, a 6-pack assortment of products by the N.K. Hurst Company and Susan's Zyliss Lettuce Knife is ... Linsy of Home Cook Food, congratulations!






Should I have ever missed someone in this recap, please let me know and I will promptly fix it.
If you are interested in guest host an event in 2014, please email Lisa at legume.lisa AT gmail DOT com.
 

7 commenti:

janet @ the taste space ha detto...

Thank you for the colourful round-up this month. :)

Home Cooked food ha detto...

thank you so much for choosing my dish as a winner

Unknown ha detto...

Congratulations Linsy.

Cinzia a great gallery. Thanks for hosting.

Cindystar ha detto...

Thanks again to everybody for being part of it!

Linsy, you have to write to Lisa your details, please, to get your prizes ;-)

Lisa Turner ha detto...

Lovely roundup. Thanks so much for hosting last month.

Anonimo ha detto...

that Palak Chole - Chickpea with Spinach test amazing!! congratulation :)
I add you into my blog if you want exchange and comment my last post here is the link http://thatisammore.blogspot.co.uk/ thanks!!

Cindystar ha detto...

Liaa, thanks for giving me the opportunity to host! :-)

Grace, thanks for the visit ;-)

Posta un commento

grazie della visita e gentilmente firma sempre i tuoi commenti!
thanks for passing by and please sign up your comments!

Template Design | Elque 2007